Thursday, March 3, 2011

Librarian Terminator WIP


Here are some WIP shots of a Librarian Terminator I just started painting about 3 hours ago. The blue armor on him is almost done; it's a style of painting I've never tried on 40k minis - but I think he is coming along great. The pictures don't do him justice, as it's too dark out =[





This guy is for my Lamenters army, where the power armored Librarian is for my dragons.

In other news, it turns out I get a chance at redemption. The qualifier was recently changed to top 6 advance instead of top 4, which means that I am now moving onward to the final event. I'm not sure if this is because a store dropped out or more space became available or whatever, but I'll take it.

Now the question is... Do I give the Dragons a second chance? Or do the Lamenters need to drop down and crush face?

More to come

1 comment:

  1. I really like the paint job on the terminator librarian and I was wonder how you painted it. I have a lot of terminators to paint so I'd love to have them all look that badass.

    ReplyDelete