Monday, July 2, 2012

New Daddy for Lamenters



 So I finished painting my new captain for my Lamenters last night and thought I would post up some pics. This is a converted FW Asterion Moloc model. All the Minotaurs iconography has been removed, and I added some blood angels bits on him. Instead of using the power spear he comes with I opted for a lightning claw. This is primarily for gameplay purpose but also I have a  small preference to the overall look of the lightning claw. Seems a little meaner.

I suppose it's a bit ironic that Asterion Moloc's chapter, the Minotaurs, are responsible for defeating the Lamenters in the Badab war and now I'm using his model as my commander.

 This is my first real attempt at NMM painting. I am pretty happy with the results.



 More shots:






FOR THE EMPEROR!

No comments:

Post a Comment