Sunday, June 1, 2014

40K 1000 pt doubles tournament, 7th ed

So at the local store today there was a doubles tournament using 7th edition rules. I was paired with a random partner who turned out to be pretty cool. He was playing Tyranids. Even though we only managed 1-win on our record, I'm not sure if that's really indicitive of our performance. One of the other matches would have definitely been in our favor had the time not elapsed before we had a chance to finish the bottom of turn 4 (we went second, so that was pretty lame). The other game we faced 2 knight titans, pylon shield fortification things, basically one of the most cheesiest doubles lists I've ever seen. The guys playing the lists were nice though, and I understand it is a tournament so people are allowed to bring whatever the rules allow.

Here are some pics. Lots of flyers and big scary crap on almost every table. I am getting a much better grasp on the rules though. I think after a few more games I might be able to get my mojo back.





More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment